Tigo Energy has announced this Canadian Solar has joined the Tigo Enhanced program. Tigo Enhanced creates a clear visual link between the inverter and rapid shutdown devices, providing customers with simple, reliable and safe rapid shutdown solutions.
Customers choosing Tigo Enhanced Canadian Solar inverters can be assured that they will work right out of the box with Tigo rapid shutdown devices and meet the security code requirements.
“Tigo Enhanced is all about making it easier for our customers to get simple and reliable quick shutdown solutions,” said Vincent Ambrose, GM of Canadian Solar North America. “Tigo is a leader in rapid shutdown and we are excited to partner with them to accelerate the adoption of commercial PV.”
Each of the Canadian Solar inverters participating in the Tigo Enhanced program has integrated Tigo RSS transmitters, which work with Tigo’s industry-leading TS4-AF and TS4-A-2F rapid shutdown devices. The inverters are also UL Photovoltaic Rapid Shutdown System (PVRSS) certified with Tigo’s devices, which is required by the National Electrical Code. This program enables Canadian Solar to improve its system solutions and differentiate its suite of three-phase roof solutions on an enhanced LCOE base.
The following inverters are included:
- 25kW | CSI-25KTL-GS-FLB and CSI-25K-T480GL01-UB
- 30kW | CSI-30KTL-GS-FLB and CSI-30K-T480GL01-UB
- 36kW | CSI-36KTL-GS-FLB and CSI-36K-T480GL01-UB
- 40kW | CSI-40KTL-GS-FLB and CSI-40K-T480GL01-UB
- 50kW | CSI-50KTL-GS-B and CSI-50K-T480GL01-UB
- 60kW | CSI-60KTL-GS-B and CSI-60K-T480GL01-UB
- 66 kW | CSI-66KTL-GS-B and CSI-66K-T480GL01-UB
- 75kW | CSI-75K-T480GL02-U
- 80kW | CSI-80K-T480GL02-U
- 90kW | CSI-90K-T480GL02-U
- 100kW | CSI-100K-T480GL02-U
“Canadian Solar is an industry leader and we are delighted to partner with them to provide customers with plug-and-play rapid shutdown solutions,” said Dru Sutton, Tigo’s VP of Sales, North America.
Under the program, Canadian Solar will use a Tigo Enhanced label on the inverters and data sheets that integrate Tigo rapid shutdown technology.
News item from Tigo
Comments are closed.