Dublin, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Market: Insights and Forecasts with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” report has been added to From ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
Global HVAC market value is expected to reach US $ 202.92 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 6.72% for the 2021-2025 period.
Factors such as a growing world population, increasing construction activities, emerging home automation market, rising annual average temperature and escalating e-commerce retail sales are expected to drive market growth.
However, industry growth would be challenged by rising commodity prices, increasing government regulations, security of data infrastructure systems, retail consolidations, and economic and political events.
Some notable trends include the growing market for smart thermostats, the rising demand for inverter air conditioners (AC) in China, technological advancements and the adoption of sustainable building designs
In 2020, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had an adverse impact on the market as sales of commercial HVAC products have declined rapidly.
The global heating, ventilation and air conditioning market can be divided into two broad segments: Equipment and Aftermarket & Services. The equipment segment is further divided into commercial and residential products.
The fastest growing regional market is Asia Pacific. Growth would be supported by growing construction activities, rising annual average temperatures and rising infrastructure spending.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global HVAC market, divided into equipment and aftermarket & services.
- The major regional markets (Asia Pacific and the Americas) have been analyzed, along with the nationwide coverage of the US.
- Market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market along with the company profiles of leading players i.e. Daikin Industries, Ltd., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Trane Technologies Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Lennox International Inc. and Honeywell International Inc. are also presented in detail.
1. Market overview
1.2 Types of HVAC equipment
1.3 Components of HVAC
1.4 HVAC value chain
2. Impact of COVID-19
2.2 Impact of the heating industry
2.3 Impact on AC industry
3. Global HVAC market analysis
3.1 Global HVAC Market Value
3.2 Global HVAC Market Value Forecast
3.3 Global HVAC market value per device
3.4 Global HVAC Market Value by Type
4. Regional HVAC market analysis
5. Market dynamics
5.1 Growth factors
5.1.1 Growing world population
5.1.2 Increase construction activities
5.1.3 Emerging home automation market
5.1.4 Increasing the average annual temperature
5.1.5 Escalate e-commerce retail sales
5.2 Main trends and developments
5.2.1 Growing market for smart thermostats
5.2.2 Rising demand for Invertor Air Conditioner (AC) in China
5.2.3 Technological advancements
5.2.4 Approval of designs for sustainable buildings
5.3.1 Rise in commodity prices
5.3.2 Increasing government regulations
5.3.3 Data infrastructure System security
5.3.4 Retail Consolidations
5.3.5 Economic and political events
6. Competitive landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Financial Overview
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- From Lennox International Inc.
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Trane Technologies Plc
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/phfb0q