West Seattle Blog… | Topic: Operations Manager/Executive Assistant @Bee’s Plumbing in West Seattle
Bee’s Plumbing and Heating is rapidly growing in size and is looking for an Operations Manager who wants to grow with the company. We currently have 30+ employees and want to strengthen our team. We provide full medical, dental and visual coverage for you and your family. Bee’s Plumbing and Heating also offers paid vacation and a great retirement program with a company-provided match for all full-time employees.
At Bee’s Plumbing, every day will be fresh and exciting. You will have the opportunity to work on many different types of fun and exciting projects. The owners have more than 30 years of combined industrial experience. They are passionate about creating a fun and productive work environment.
We are looking for a reliable and reliable Operations Manager to join our team. The salary will be very competitive and will be based on previous experience. We bring our employees through our company financially quickly. Completely medical, dental and visual. Plus a full retirement program for all employees. Driver’s license, drug test and background checks are required.
Our office is open 7 days a week from 07:00 to 20:00.
We need someone who has a very flexible schedule and can work about 40 hours a week.
• MUST have previous experience in people management
• MUST have a stable and long-term employment history
• 100% honest and reliable
• Problem solver
• Positive attitude
• Exceptional turnout
• QuickBooks and / or ServiceTitan Experience would be helpful
• Managing a team of 5-10
• Training new employees
• Shipping and planning
• Leading meetings and training sessions
• Answering multiple phone lines and providing excellent customer service
• Complaints from customers
• Opening and / or closing of the office
• General office tasks – filing, copying, etc.
• Light accounting support such as billing, down payments, current credit cards, accounts receivable / payable, calculating wage hours
• This position also provides administrative and personal assistant support to the owners and other managers
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
-Local West Seattle Company
-Great benefits and holiday pay
-Small family business
VIEW US ONLINE:
Email CVs to [email protected]
Job type: full-time
Everyone on our farm is vaccinated.